- Clavister CorePlus™
When i perform a ping from the console i get the following message : "Could not open outbound connection?" What is the reason for this?
There are alot of reasons for this, these are the most common, and uncommon, ones.
- * Failed to find a route to the destination IP
* Failed to find a route to the source IP
* The connection table is full (and conn-replace fails)
* Failed to acquire a new ICMP ID or source TCP/UDP port for NAT'ing
* UDP Src Port 0 is specified, but not allowed (by setting)
* Failed to acquire an IP from the NAT pool
* SLB fails to apply the configured policy
* Threshold rules does not allow a new connection at this stage
Note: Depending on your CorePlus version some of these reasons may not be available.